- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Product Code: 50303
Natural honey wax suitable for all skin types. The wax contains natural coffee extract, which is an effective antioxidant that supports skin health. The wax has a pleasant aroma, awakening the senses and invigorating.
1. Place the cardboard collar on the wax tray.
2. Remove the plastic wrap from the jar and place on the tray. Set the temperature to HIGH and let it sit for 15-20 minutes until the wax is very thin, then set it to LOW to prevent the wax from hardening.
3. Check the temperature of the wax on your wrist before starting the depilation procedure.
4. Apply GiGi® Pre-Hon to the skin surface and remove any remaining lotion with a dry tissue.
5. Treat the skin surface with GiGi® Pre-Epilation Dusting Powder to remove moisture from the skin.
6. Holding the applicator at a 450 angle, in the direction of hair growth, apply a thin layer of wax to the skin (if you are performing the procedure on the skin around the eyes, ask the client to close their eyes).
7. Place a plain cotton strip over the wax and press down to the surface of the leather.
8. Then in one sharp motion, in the opposite direction of hair growth, remove the strip.
9. Never apply wax to an area of skin that has just been epilated.
10. Apply GiGi ® Wax Off to remove wax residue from skin and close pores.
11. To consolidate and maintain the achieved effect, apply GiGi ® Slow Growth Lotion every day after showering. It will slow down hair growth and delay the next depilation.
NOTE : If wax gets on your lashes, keep your eyes closed. Apply some petroleum jelly to your lashes and remove with an eyelash comb. Wipe first with a damp cloth and then with a cotton pad to remove any remaining moisture.
WARNING: Before using, check the temperature of the wax on a small area of skin on your wrist. Do not use on irritated or unhealthy skin. Do not use inside the nose, ears; on nipples, eyelashes, moles. Do not use for varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, sunburned or damaged skin, fresh scars, eczema or any other skin condition. Do not use wax if you are taking / using: retin-A, accutane, glycolic acid. Do not use soap or any kind of astringent 2 hours before and after depilation. Avoid sunlight, tanning, and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal procedure.