- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 50304
This thick wax is ideal for deep removal of coarse hair, and is used for the so-called "Brazilian" hair removal. The wax can be used on sensitive areas of the body.
1. Place the cardboard collar on the wax tray.
2. Remove the plastic wrap from the jar and place on the tray. Set the temperature to HIGH and let it sit for 30-45 minutes until the wax is very thin, then set it to LOW to prevent the wax from hardening.
3. Check the temperature of the wax with a swab on your wrist before starting the depilation procedure.
4. Treat the skin surface with GiGi Pre-Hon Pre-Epilation Lotion and remove the remaining lotion with a dry cloth.
5. Spray the skin surface with GiGi Anestethic Numbing Spray to reduce the sensitivity of the treated skin.
6. Apply Pre-Epilation Oil to your skin.
7. Holding the applicator at a 450 angle in the direction of hair growth, apply a thin layer of wax to the skin.
8. Let the wax harden, wait 30 seconds.
9. Then, in one sharp motion, in the opposite direction of hair growth and holding the skin, remove the wax.
10. Never apply wax to an area of skin that has just been epilated.
11. Apply GiGi Wax Off Lotion to remove wax residue from skin and close pores.
12. To consolidate and maintain the achieved effect, apply GiGi Slow Growth Lotion every day after showering. It will slow down hair growth and increase the interval between sessions.
WARNING: Before using, check the temperature of the wax on a small area of skin on your wrist. Do not use on irritated or unhealthy skin.
Do not use inside the nose, ears; on nipples, eyelashes, moles. Do not use for varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, sunburned or damaged skin, fresh scars, eczema or any other skin condition. Do not use wax if you are taking / using: retin-A, accutane, glycolic acid.
Do not use soap or any kind of astringent 2 hours before and after depilation. Avoid sunlight, tanning, and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal procedure.