- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 39212/M
Non-sterile disposable nitrile gloves of blue color are intended for manicure, pedicure, various diagnostic procedures, working with chemicals and reagents (cleaners, removers, monomers and other liquids used in the office of a manicure and pedicure master).
Due to their unique qualities, they are almost universal protection in the beauty salon, as well as in all areas of medicine.
The main advantages of nitrile gloves:
- Stronger resistance to aggressive chemicals, including acids and alkalis
- Stronger and more resistant to cuts and punctures
- Elasticity is higher, tension limit is 500%
- Nitrile has a mechanical memory, the shape of the glove remains after removal from the hand, which is no different from latex
- Hypoallergenic, they can be worn by people with latex allergies
- Medical nitrile gloves have a higher tactile sensitivity and allow even such manipulations that require great precision and accuracy.
- Glide remarkably and do not stick to the patient's skin, unlike latex gloves
- Nitrile gloves are produced in different colors, while latex gloves can only be yellow or beige
- They are not treated with dusting powder and powder, due to which they do not stain laboratory samples, open wounds.
- Do not cause an increase in skin dryness
- More impervious to microorganisms and viruses
- Keeps particles with fine dispersion out
- Allows you to hold slippery objects without the slightest stress
- Nitrile is not corroded by petroleum jelly or any other fats, while latex is very susceptible to their action